Thursday, January 8, 2009

Gripe Water


Through Grandma Paa I learned to use Woodward's Gripe Water. Gripe water is a home remedy for infants with colic , gastrointestinal discomfort, teething pain, reflux and other stomach ailments. It is typically given to an infant with a dropper in liquid form, and adults may also take gripe water for soothing intestinal pains, gas or other stomach ailments including flatulence. It is equivalent to Aceite de Manzanilla we have in the Philippines. The only difference is on its application because it couldn't be administered orally.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Can u please help me if where can I buy gripewater? My location is Quezon city & Mandaluyong.Thanks!

    Janice D. Oracion

    ReplyDelete

When commenting, please use Name/URL so that I could follow you back and comment at the right blog. But if you prefer commenting with your blogger profile, please leave a link to your blog. Thank you!

Anonymous commentators are not allowed.