Thursday, January 29, 2009

Make way for blogging!



Before I know that we can monetize our blogs, I thought blogging is just spending my time doing a lot of unimportant things instead of the things that I should be doing. But, I can't help it. I love blogging (though it consumes a lot of time and effort at first). It provides a way for me to express myself, develop my reasoning power as well as my writing capabilities. It serves as a diary for me. I can keep tracks of my activies for the week, for the month and for the whole year! I can post important information essential for others to learn and can be a beautiful and information-packed keepsake to be treasured by my family in the future.


There are many websites that will pay you for blogging. YES!!!pay you for blogging your oinions and thoughts. One of them is the the site http://www.payingpost.com/. I heard about them through one of the blogs of my friend. The site is very helpful for new bloggers like me . I just click on the areas where I need help and PUFFF!!! goes the answers. It is true to what it claims that it's easy, fun and it pays! It's very user-friendly. It caters not only the blogger but the advertisers as well. It's a very cool site! I am just a newbie in the field of blogging but I'm looking forward to enjoy the benefits they offered for a blogger like me who wants to get paid to blog.


I have some friends and acquintances who monetize their blogs and already enjoying the fruits of their labor. I hope the same thing is going to happen to me.


With this new discovery, I could say that everytime I spent blogging , I'm not faffing about. I have done something useful even for just 15-30 minutes a day.


Let's start blogging and get paid to blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

When commenting, please use Name/URL so that I could follow you back and comment at the right blog. But if you prefer commenting with your blogger profile, please leave a link to your blog. Thank you!

Anonymous commentators are not allowed.