Monday, February 2, 2009

The first sweet taste of monetizing a blog




I started blogging in friendster just three years ago for fun and somewhat like keeping a track of important events in my life. Last year I met a friend who introduced me to blogspot.com. I saw her blog site, fascinated with its page lay-out and elements which I haven’t tried before and was amazed of its ways to link to other blog sites which are very informative especially the blog sites of our friends to continue keeping in touch with them even if they’re far-away. We’ll also be updated of what’s going on with them.

I started to create my own blog and I found out that it’s easy. It doesn’t really need special skill in computer technology. All you just need is follow the instructions, add gadget to your page lay-out, choose a template, write a post and publish it. It’s just this simple and Her_HisStory .blogspot.com was born.

Now that I created my blog, I need some informations on how to monetize my blog. We’re talking here about blogging to get paid. This is the time where I found the answer in http://www.payingpost.com/. You want a proof why I join them? I posted below the reason why we're going to join them and the payment condition. What they claim holds to be true because I for one just get paid today for the blog I submitted. Yeheeeyyy!!! Today is the onset of my blogging career!

Why join us?
Get paid to post!
If you enjoy blogging and keep up a blog every day, why not get paid to do it? Writing paid reviews on your blog is easy and fun and it pays! All you need to do is sign up for a free blogging account on PayingPost to get started right away on a fun and exciting new career right from your own home. Once you are a member of the PayingPost blogging directory you will get to write posts on interesting websites, products, companies, and services and they will pay you to do it. It is just that simple.


Payment?
You will be paid directly into your PayPal account on the first day of each month and there are even opportunities to get bonuses. Please be advised that we have a $50 threshold. The best post each pay period will earn an extra 25 (twenty-five) dollars included in their payout.


So what are you waiting for? Join now and let's enjoy this opportunity. I am a living witness of blogging to get paid at PayingPost.

1 comment:

  1. I don't like them...they didn't actually pay you on the 1st day of the month. They wait until you earn $50 before they will send your payment of your work done. they sucks...!

    ReplyDelete

When commenting, please use Name/URL so that I could follow you back and comment at the right blog. But if you prefer commenting with your blogger profile, please leave a link to your blog. Thank you!

Anonymous commentators are not allowed.