Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Watery Wednesday 1

It's my first time to join this meme. I am very eager to get started and see the watery photos of other bloggers. I like to see "waters" because it's too refreshing. It also represents emotions, wisdom, the soul, and femininity. In spiritual aspect, it represents life, spirit , a rich symbol of baptisms and it represents many things. My entry for this week is a water fountain with two miniature statue of a Thai girl and boy in the background. I found this in front of a Hair Saloon near to my school. I hope this will qualify for Watery Wednesday and I hope you like it.


11 comments:

  1. Pretty fountain. Welcome to this meme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choice for WW! Lovely and exotic fountain

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a wonderful photo for your first time at Watery Wednesday. Welcome and I look forward to seeing your other photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a perfect post for your first WW. Welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to WW! I like this fountain. It looks like a giant bubble coming out of the spout! Cute! Looking forward to seeing more WW images from you...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful entry - the little statues are very endearing!
    Glad you joined us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This definitely qualifies. Welcome to Watery Wednesday and I'm so glad you decided to participate. I like fountains and this is a cute one! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Of course it "qualifies"! It's watery, and as a bonus, it's a bit unusual, and pretty, too! Welcome to a great meme. Nice photo.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fountains always provide a nice, restful atmosphere. I love the way the water sounds as it falls back into itself. Welcome to Watery Wednesday!

    Tink *~*~*
    Wednesday at My Mobile Adventures *~*~* - It was no picnic! on Sanibel Island

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is a nice little pond. Cute guys sitting on the side.

    ReplyDelete

When commenting, please use Name/URL so that I could follow you back and comment at the right blog. But if you prefer commenting with your blogger profile, please leave a link to your blog. Thank you!

Anonymous commentators are not allowed.