Friday, February 13, 2009

Mommy Moments-Love Letter

mommy moments

It's my first time to join this meme Mommy Moments and I'm so glad to be a part of it. This week I checked the theme and it's about Love Letter. I thought at first it's a Love Letter from my husband and that makes me unable to join this week because I left the love letters in the Philippines. Eventhough if I'll have the love letters in my hand, I'm hesitant to expose my hubby's love letter to others. So, I waited for Friday and decided to visit the host's blog to clarify things. This is my entry for this week:

This is my baby Hyzyd (Hezed). He's just 3 months old. This is my love letter for him.

My Everdearest baby,

The moment I laid my eyes on you, I can't help it but cry with joy. You're one of the greatest gifts God has entrusted upon us. I promise myself to be the best mom for you. You mean so much to me. You give more meaning to my life. Your smile erases my weariness and worries. Your cooing means a sweet music to my ear that soothe my soul. Your cry touches my heart that as I reach out for you, it's my prayer that I'll always be there for you. You're the prince of my life, the best son of your dad and the cuddly angel of your grandparents, titos and titas. I love you so much. It is my prayer that God will empower me to teach you His ways and the mom you'll be proud of. It is my daily prayer that God will give you the best in this life and you'll grow up into a fine young man leading a righteous and upright life. I'm proud to be your mommy. I love you so much. No words can explain how much I love you. Mwaaaaahhhh....

Loving you so much,

Mommy Jenny

If you want to share to us a love letter from your child or else your love letter for your child, join us here in Mommy Moments!

11 comments:

  1. ang sweet nmn ng letter mo for baby....=) kaka touch! =) sarap magka baby noh! hehheh
    salamat sa pagdalaw...sana nga gawn p ko loveletter ahaha =) and yes bili k bags =) youre in thailand ba? heheh cge bili k pag uwi mo ha =) dito k nlng bili sakin pasalubng kesa bili k sa thailand hehehe =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. visit this site for more bags...ill be posting my books soon! http://ishiethanstore.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Jenny! Welcome to Mommy Moments! Chris is brilliant, isn't she?

    Anyway, your love letter to your son is really moving and sweet. God bless you and your fam. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Jenny! Welcome to both of us to Mommy Moments. I love your letter, it warmed my heart.

    Happy Heart's Day to you!

    Hoping to drop by here more often.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! thanks for joining Mommy Moments! I'm honored that you shared your love letter with us... its so touching!

    ReplyDelete
  6. a sweet moment to cherish....welcome to mommy moments and hope to see more of you here :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome to mommy moments! Your baby's so cute! And your letter so sweet. I felt your love to your son.

    ...sorry about removing the previous comment.

    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This was so very precious, bless you.

    ReplyDelete

When commenting, please use Name/URL so that I could follow you back and comment at the right blog. But if you prefer commenting with your blogger profile, please leave a link to your blog. Thank you!

Anonymous commentators are not allowed.