Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I lost my phone!

I lost my 1100 Nokia. Yes, it's not an expensive phone nor it's trendy nowadays but I love that phone. My dearest friend , Ate Yheng gave it to me when she went back to Philippines. Also, it contains all the love text messages of my hubby before we got married and I used it for my roaming sim. I blame myself for bringing it to school last Friday. It usually stays at home but on that particular day, I saw that its battery is low so I decided to bring it in order to recharged it at school. Unfortunately, I forgot to bring it and left it in my table's drawer. That's the end of my phone. I already sent SMS to my parents and friends that they will not be able to reach me thru my roaming number. Instead, they're going to leave a message on my blog cbox, ym, friendster, email or thru my DTAC number.

I still felt the pain of losing something important but there's no use crying over spilled milk.

2 comments:

  1. toink... palit na pud ug 5110 gud.. hehhe tag 500 baht rakan tingali.. or basin tag 1 million na kay vintage naman dhay.. hehehhhe

    ReplyDelete
  2. pahaka nimo long oi..kataw-anan jud ka..you add laughter sa ako blog

    ReplyDelete

When commenting, please use Name/URL so that I could follow you back and comment at the right blog. But if you prefer commenting with your blogger profile, please leave a link to your blog. Thank you!

Anonymous commentators are not allowed.