Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Grandpa Wennie!





When the world is celebrating Valentine's day, the Saratorio's are celebrating Tatay Wennie's birthday.


Happy Birthday Tay Wennie!


You brighten up my life
With memories so fond
When I reach out
You always respond


You're someone I can count on
When I need a helping hand
You're compassionate and loving
You always understand
Oh yes you have your
Off days too
However those days
Are but numbered few


I'm so thankful to have
A grandfather like you
There is no other
Who could fill your shoes


We love YOU!

Gene, Josh and Hyzyd

1 comment:

When commenting, please use Name/URL so that I could follow you back and comment at the right blog. But if you prefer commenting with your blogger profile, please leave a link to your blog. Thank you!

Anonymous commentators are not allowed.