Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Checking Test Papers instead of Blogging (for this week)


I need to check this pile of test papers. This week is our final test and we need to submit our grades on Monday.

Because of this, I only have limited time to visit my friends' blogsite and YOUR blogsite for awhile. Maybe I couldn't post some comments for you or even leave a message in your cbox. As you know, I only blog during my vacant time here in school. Hopefully, we can have the TOT install the internet in our house by next week. Please pray.


Our English Summer Class will commence on the 2nd week of March so we need to prepare for our lesson plan and activities. Don't worry, by that time I can still find time blogging and visit you all!

2 comments:

  1. I am here to thank you for visiting me and give some encouragement I really appreciate it. It helps a lot specially hubby is not not home yet just to find a job. Thank you very much. May God bless you and your family also and I salute to a teacher like you. I was studying as BEED in the college but did not finished it for the visa reason hmm but I will finish here in US. TC see you around.

    ReplyDelete

When commenting, please use Name/URL so that I could follow you back and comment at the right blog. But if you prefer commenting with your blogger profile, please leave a link to your blog. Thank you!

Anonymous commentators are not allowed.