Monday, February 23, 2009

My Life: Getting Back to Exercising




Hyzyd is now 4 months old and I'm ready to exercise. I gonna start with low-impact exercise class.Glad to know that I could involve my baby in my new workout routine. I could put him in a stroller or baby carrier when I go for a walk. . I need to find ways to fit exercise around my busy life. I borrow workout DVDs from my friend which I can use when baby is quiet or sleeping. I could also try early morning before the baby wakes up. I think it would also be a good idea to squeeze in some walking in going to school or else in going home (it's just 10-15 minutes walk). I should remember not to be too hard on myself, though. It's healthy to care about our body, but I need patience for getting in shape takes time. My husband advised me not to stress to much about my current appearance. I need some mental change. Besides,my body just did an amazing thing when God created my baby in it.

1 comment:

When commenting, please use Name/URL so that I could follow you back and comment at the right blog. But if you prefer commenting with your blogger profile, please leave a link to your blog. Thank you!

Anonymous commentators are not allowed.