Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Hyzyd's first haircut

What age do you give your baby a haircut?I think the recommended age is when the baby needs it. Hyzyd's hair is growing longer. Grandma Paa told us he needs a haircut because he's always scratching his hair and his thick hair cause him to be somewhat like irritable because he feels so hot. I'm a bit hesitant because he's still 2 months old. I don't want to cut it in case he suddenly moves and I snip an ear or it's cut it too short that he won't look like my lil chunky baby anymore.

Good for us that his daddy is expert in hair cutting. I hold him with his face in front of me. His dad can't do it well because he's wriggling. His dad let him sleep and do the snipping while he's snoozing. I was able to take a picture for mementos but I forgot to keep his hair! I'll add an image next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

When commenting, please use Name/URL so that I could follow you back and comment at the right blog. But if you prefer commenting with your blogger profile, please leave a link to your blog. Thank you!

Anonymous commentators are not allowed.