Friday, August 21, 2009

5 Things Friday- 5 Favorite Sayings

Today's topic is about 5 Favorite Sayings.

1. Ching-ah- it means "really?/is it true?". I learned this 3 years ago when I came here in Thailand. I kinda find it cute and sweet to my ear.
2. Next....- I noticed that I always use this saying in my class, maybe a zillion times ...Lol!
3. Oh my baby, I love you!- when baby make poo poo...he..he...
4. Si daddy!-when my hubby is teasing me.
5. You have to fart it! -when I comfort a friend in a light manner...he..he..

Do you have any thing to share about your favorite sayings? Join us every Friday and play along with Jean Stockdale.

Blog Button


Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. I like #1!! A new phrase for me!

    Many blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello teacher sis...am so touched sa imong bday greetings.....salamat kaau....hope to know you well.....:)

    au-au diha permi....:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi buddy nice cool blog keep up the great work...have a blow...:)

    check mine and ping ur comments..


    Total NonSense

    ReplyDelete

When commenting, please use Name/URL so that I could follow you back and comment at the right blog. But if you prefer commenting with your blogger profile, please leave a link to your blog. Thank you!

Anonymous commentators are not allowed.