Saturday, August 8, 2009

5 Things Friday- 5 Favorite Summer Activities

Today's topic is about 5 of Your Favorite Summer Activities .

1. Water fight! It's refreshing on a hot day. It's done here in Thailand during Songkhran Day on April.

Here's also a nice way of enjoying it with your family:

Materials

  • Water balloons
  • Water pistols
  • Garden hose, or pool of water
  • Plastic containers

Directions

  1. Using water balloons, water pistols, a garden hose, or a pool of water and some plastic containers, have a water fight with your child.
  2. Invite some of your child's friends over for the fun.
  3. Serve Popsicles or ice-cream cones afterward.

2. Boating at Hatyai Municipal Park



3. Strolling along the beach especially at Haad Kaew Beach Resort, Thailand. The place is so relaxing...





4. Joining family camp- I was invited before to join a family camp by a Thai friend and I enjoyed it!


Khun Meaw's family invited me to join the family camp coz they considered me as part of their family

5. Visiting the Songkla Zoo and be kissed by a seal!



This was the photo taken with the cute seal kissing me!ha..ha..ha…This was after the seal presentation. I never imagine I would try this thing but this animal looks so alluring and adorable.Try it!

Do you have any thing to share about your favorite summer activities? Join us every Friday and play along with Jean Stockdale.


Blog Button

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Hi Gene! Thank you for the Kreativ blogger award. :)It was such a wonderful surprise.

    Water Fight is definitely a winner! With the scorching heat at summer here in the Philippines... Water fight would certainly be an Oasis.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. a kiss from a seal! how wonderful! the water on the third picture sis looks so peaceful. murag pang psalm 23rd.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seems you had so much fun during your summer event out there.How are you?'m still on my vacation & be home on the 15th & as I'd promised I'll try to get in touch w/ you guys the moment I gets here 'though 'm late & here I am now grin!
    Btw,thanks for the warm greetings 'though 'm not around,misses you here.I'll post the tags you gave me when I gets home & really thanks for the tags.Take care always & have a nice Sunday!Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great pictures! Thanks for sharing your list on 5 Things Friday. I espesically love the seal kiss picture! What an interesting tradition is the "water fight" day! That sounds like fun. And Mothers Day in August. Happy Mother's Day to you. What a precious family you have. Thanks for sharing in the bloggy world so we can get to know you too!!

    I hope you will stop by the blog often. I write to encourage MOMS in the fine art of Christian mothering. And I hope you will join us Friday for 5 Things I Know for Sure. Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just left you a comment but don't think it posted. But if it comes through, you will know why I left 2 comments.

    Anyways, thanks for joining us in 5 Things Friday. I love your list and pictures. I esp. love the seal kiss picture. How cute. And I love the story about the "water" day. I have never heard of that before!

    You have a precious family. Thank you for sharing with us. I write to encourage MOMS in the fine art of Christian mothering so stop by as often as you can. Next week are writing 5 Things I know for Sure so stop by and play along. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

When commenting, please use Name/URL so that I could follow you back and comment at the right blog. But if you prefer commenting with your blogger profile, please leave a link to your blog. Thank you!

Anonymous commentators are not allowed.