Monday, August 17, 2009

Increase your Link Tag

I got tagged by Kikamz (what a unique name!) of Just About Anything. It claims to increase back links. I surely need one. Thanks so much Kikamz for tagging me along.
  1. Try to make a post just like this one and mention this process.

  2. From the list of blog sites below remove the number 1 and move the rest in the list 1 step higher (i. e number 2 becomes number 1, and so on). Add your blog name in the 5th position. Don't forget to copy the links. (Here's my list-my site added in the end)

      1. Home of good ideas
      2. Make or Break
      3. The Mommy Journey
      4. Just About Anything
      5. Her and History
  3. List at most five of your friends blog site here with link and inform them of this post and ask them to do the same. Here's my list:
      Love's Haven
      Delineating Des
      My Life's Perception and Inspiration
      Places, People, Events, Good Food and My Life
      Pieces of Me

    Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. hi sis....na post ko na...tnx sa visit at sa tag ha? isa nalang ako wa pa na post nga tag...hahahha

    God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the tag, sis. i want to say something about all those awards u passed on to me - hang in there, i didn't forget them. i just need more time to link people who i'm gonna pass the awards to. pang one time to sis, nagsigi ko libot for their URLs but now di ko kasulod sa blogger so pahuway sa kadali. i hope blogger gets their security certificate sorted soon.

    ReplyDelete

When commenting, please use Name/URL so that I could follow you back and comment at the right blog. But if you prefer commenting with your blogger profile, please leave a link to your blog. Thank you!

Anonymous commentators are not allowed.