Sunday, August 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Ate Love!

I wanna greet Ate Lalaine "Love" of Lalaine's World a happy, happy and a prosperous birthday! I thank God for knowing you Ate and Kuya Jesu. You have blessed me so much with your prayers, your righteous lives and investments to our family especially to baby Hyzyd. You just don't know how much those things mean so much to us. It is a gift sent by Heaven through you.


May this day and all your days be filled with the wonder of God’s special love for you Ate Lalaine "Love" . I pray for your happiness, of course, but also for a greater sense of fulfillment in work, an ease of communication with those you love, and a sense of satisfaction in all that you have accomplished. Above all, may you rest secure in the knowledge of God's constant love and care for you, personally. I pray for smiles and love, for friends that are true. I pray for sunshine, for warmth and tenderness. I pray for unexpected moments of joy and laughter. But most of all, I pray for peace for you.

I am thinking of you on your birthday and holding you close to my heart. My prayer for you this day and everyday is for a sense of fulfillment ... for a feeling of closeness to those you love ... for confidence and enjoyment in all that makes you special to others ... and for a deep and abiding peace within.

May God keep you in touch with all that you are and all that you are meant to become. We're so glad of how God takes care of you. See you soon.


Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. I love her name:)
    Happy B-day to her!:D
    Sweet mo talaga Gene.God Bless you & your family:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! touching kau.. it's a very beautiful prayer Gen.. Thanks so much.. I'm very much blessed and encouraged... ptL ky wla pa gyd diay nahuman ang akong birthday surprises..I'm so happy! ;)

    God bless you and family! mwauhh!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. makikiate na din ako...happy birthday ate ^_^

    btw, hope di kumalat ang virus dyan sa inyo..
    I'll pray for it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to your friend,Mommy Gene!!^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday to her. A Good friend is really a blessing from GOD. :)
    and if you are not too busy, please check this out. Better Half Tag

    ReplyDelete
  6. So nice of you to post a prayer for my sis.So touching!

    ReplyDelete

When commenting, please use Name/URL so that I could follow you back and comment at the right blog. But if you prefer commenting with your blogger profile, please leave a link to your blog. Thank you!

Anonymous commentators are not allowed.