Wednesday, August 12, 2009

New blog is coming!

If you can still remember, on the latest blog contest that I joined hosted by Dj Tammy I won the 2nd prize and one of the prizes is 5GB web hosting by http://kawaiihost.net.

I'm not very familiar yet on how to enjoy the web hosting prize so I didn't mind it at first. The sponsor of the said 5GB Hosting Space contacted me and asked for the domain name that will claim the hosting. I don't have a clue on what to do then ...he..he..It's timely that I had a good chat with my dear friend Rosa who bought the new domain of Our Adventures Together and she bought (for the 2nd time) a new domain for my wordpress blog so that I'll let the http://kawaiihost.net host it for me! Thank you so much sis! You're such an angel.

For the meantime, I'm waiting for my domain to be directed or pointed on kawaiihost's server. If the configuration of the domain is completed, Rose the sponsor promise that she'll set-up my site, install the wordpress script, fixing and moving or importing my post from my blog site in wordpress.com, putting a wordpress Theme Layout and also will help me regarding on the wordpress tool. Whew! Thank you so much sis Rose. It's more than I expected for. Just wait for the announcement of my new blog once everything is ready...he..he..It would be my 4th blog.LOL!

So, if you're looking for a reputable web host and didn't know where to start, please visit Rose of All About My Life and inquire her. She'll be happy to assist you.

Another new web hosting site that you can use if you're looking for a new web hosting service is the Web Hosting Geeks. They'll give you the Top 10 Web Hosting — Best Web Hosts (2009) and their hosting plans include at least one free domain name registration and 30 day money back guarantee.Cheap professional web hosting services is under $10 a month.

If you're looking for a cheap host, try reading first the 4 critical factors to consider before choosing a cheap host. It's such an enlightenment especially for a newbie like me.


Photobucket

1 comment:

When commenting, please use Name/URL so that I could follow you back and comment at the right blog. But if you prefer commenting with your blogger profile, please leave a link to your blog. Thank you!

Anonymous commentators are not allowed.