Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Tuesday Couch Potato No.1- Favorite Husband and Wife Movie




It's my first time to join Tuesday Couch Potato meme hosted by Kikamz. Thanks for the invitation sis. Since I discovered blogging, I seldom watch movies but I couldn't forget "TAKEN" which my hubby and I agreed that it's the best action movie we've seen so far.We couldn't let go of its jaw-dropping action sequences.



It's a story about a former spy that relies on his old skills to save his estranged daughter, who has been forced into the sex-slave trade. I assure you, I like the ending and the daughter wasn't "touched". The actor of this movie, Liam Neeson, isn't that famous like the actors in James Bond and Jason Bourne but the taste of his handy work around ten minutes of the thriller impressed me much. My mom watched this and she didn't get sleepy and 93 minutes passed swiftly without noticing it. My bro who appreciates action movie once in a blue moon couldn't help applauding after the film...LOL! Neeson was great, and I can't wait to see the movie many more times. It's worth the money to see this in the big screen. One commenter said, "Neeson is the vodka of James Bond's martini". I agree with him.

I couldn't forget this scenario when Neeson was talking on the phone after his daughter was kidnapped , he said "I don't know who you are, but if you don't let my daughter go, I will find you, I will kill you (in a composed voice)" and then the kidnapper replied "Good luck". He recorded this conversation and HE INDEED FIND THIS MAN!

Have you seen this movie? Better watch it for yourself and tell me what you think. Happy viewing.

If you have movies to share better join us in Tuesday Couch Potato or just click the meme's banner.




Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. is this a new film ba? di ko pa napapanood to, so this will go in my to-watch-list too! neeson, for me, is one of the finest actors in hollywood. he can portray a role very effectively and i will definitely look for this one in video stores.

    thanks for joining this week mom gene! hope to see you ulit next week! hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oi sis, I assure u ma enjoy jud ka sa movie...az n drama kaau na mka hilak jud ka...enjoy watching it!

    about ur entry wa pako ka kta ana...c hubby ra...hhehehhe...

    Godbless & Happy TCP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hindi ko pa rin napanood ito, ang daming na miss ko sa action movie ahhh. I used to watch drama, comedy, fantasy seldom watch action. but when I got here of course husband natin like watching action film. Ill check this out, its a good movie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haven't seen this movie yet sis.....will definitely tell hubby about this one...I am interested to watch this...:) thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't seen english films na...masyadong matagal na yata eh...thanks for reminding me!!^_^I'd check this movie,too.I bet it's a action movie to watch!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi sis, i've forgotten this movie but i remember watching this while cooking something. i'm familiar with liam neeson. he's all over many great action movies.

    i hope this comment gets thru. i can't access blogger today. security certificate or license ba yon has expired na raw. i tried to get into kikamz TCP participants' links. so far, no luck. but this problem should hopefully go away soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't seen this movie too.Thanks for the sharing.Btw,thanks for keep on visiting me & left me food words while 'm away.I have missed you too a lot & it's really great to be back here,I can entwine again w/ you all.I'm also done w/ the Tag you gave me the last time,really so sorry for the late posts & I have a Tag for you in return...here...http://adualcareermom.blogspot.com/2009/08/youre-going-to-know-me-more-here-in.html
    Have a fun Wednesday!Hugs & kisses to Hyzyd!Good morning Gene!:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This was a great movie with a moral.. one the parents should always agree on the behalf of the well being of their children, secondly- young girls should watch because they walk around in this world thinking everything and everyone is safe. They are NOT... there are bad people every where and you never know the evil intent in their hearts!

    Another good one is My sister's Keeper... I did not care for the profanity in the movie, but the story line, was great!
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mine is a war movie hehehe.. Hubby watched this movie too and he said that its very good.

    ReplyDelete
  10. i have watched this movie and it was great too.. a bit unrealistic though..

    i have a tag for you at The Mommy Journey

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good evening!Natawa naman ako dyan sa typo error ko instead na good words,naging food words.:D
    Btw,here's the answer to your curiousity.Hope you can visit it when you have enough time..here it is..http://adualcareermom.blogspot.com/2009/08/marrying-samurais-not-that-easythe.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good morning!Ang bilis ah nakavisit ka agad.Thank you:)I'll post the next part after ng mga events natin in MM & FTF.
    Pareho pala tayong Jenny ha & I'm glad pareho din tayo ng paboritong libro.Have you heared that Sydney Sheldon's had been passed away in year 2007?Kaya pala wala na syang bagong novel ngayon.I have all his books walang pinlagpas talaga hehe & ofcourse I already read The Master Of The Game ang ganda ng story 'though lahat ng story ay magaganda talaga.
    Have a lovely Friday to you & your family.Hugs & kisses to Hyzyd!:)

    ReplyDelete

When commenting, please use Name/URL so that I could follow you back and comment at the right blog. But if you prefer commenting with your blogger profile, please leave a link to your blog. Thank you!

Anonymous commentators are not allowed.