Monday, August 10, 2009

My sis-in-law, my best friend, my true friend

It's a great blessing to have a true friend and later became your sis-in-law !

My only SIL (for the time being) and I came from the same college. She's a year behind me and she became my bro's classmate. We're not yet friends at that friends at that time coz she's a bit snob and aloof to me...ha..ha...but I do admire her. Her long, black, shiny straight hair (naku sis the way nako gidescribe diri imo buhok pang model naman jud...he..he...) is such a sight and I knew that lots of guyz in our campus admires her as well as my lil bro who's always tailing her...LOL! but God works in some special ways when she became my younger brother's girlfriend when they're still in 2nd year college after my brother's motorbike accident...actually I and my younger sister we're with him at that time. My sis and I both received only minor injuries and bruises while my bro was confined in the hospital and underwent jaw surgery. I saw how my SIL (not yet his gf at that time coz she doesn't yet agree to be his GF..he..he..) religiously visited my bro and helped us take care of him amidst her hectic schedules at school. I started to appreciate her at that time. She's a blessing to us. I believe God used her to bring inspiration and encouragement to my bro's life that contributes to his fast recuperation. After a month, my bro went back to school and we're just happy to know that they're going steady.

In the Philippines, our friendship doesn't blossom to the "max" coz I'm already working and just got to see her at weekend but we're doing fine. We love to go dating by group-I'm with my bf (later became my hubby) and she's with my bro. We had so much fun eating barbecue especially the "adidas" (chicken feet- i dunno why we love this before) together and going to Placer beach together. I can only count on my five fingers the date I have alone with my bf than the time we go out together as a group...LOL!

When I came here in Thailand on March 2006, I was informed by a friend of an opportunity for her to work in an English Language Center in Songkhla by May so we invited her. She came on April. Since then, we became best buddies! We share laughter but most of the time wiping tears because we miss our boyfriends terribly!

this is us in year 2006


We even decided to hold a double wedding! ...but God's plan is the best and still we hold our separate weddings on the same year and the same venue and the same wedding sponsors...he..he..not all but we do have some selected few to grace our wedding. So now, we're certified sisters!


My SIL is celebrating her birthday on the 11th of August and I want to greet her first! Sis, I thank God that He gave you to us. Your life brings blessings to us as we see how you matured in your relationship with our Heavenly Father. I rejoiced to God every time you shared to me how God works in your life and how He mold you to become a better person each day. You've stand strong amidst the trials of your relationship before with my bro and enlightened me on how you defined LOVE- it's not just a tickling feeling but a DECISION. You love my bro, you're always loyal to him no matter what the cost. You always believe in him, always expect the best in him and stand your ground in defending him. I adore you for that, sis and for the way you cared for baby Hyzyd and for me. My bro loves you dearly and so glad you became one now and a dear precious baby is on the way to make you a happy, contented family of God.


Happy birthday Sis. I declare in Jesus name that you live life to the fullest with your family and may your hearts desire be granted. May you see your children's children. May you be poor in misfortune but rich in blessings and may you know nothing but happiness from Him from this day forward.


Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. sayang, may mga nag post na sa contest eh... :) anyway, thanks na lang, join in ka nalang!hehehe

    about the prize, wala na kasi mag sponsor ng cash prize kaya kinulang ako :D di ko na arrange yung mga prize kaya yung 1st 2 winners walang cash prize...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to your wonderful sister in law! ^_^

    Buti ka pa may sis-in-law ako wala kc wala akong brother...actually he died nung 9 months old pa lang sya..sayang sana may kuya ako..

    anyway, have a great week sis and more blessing to come. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ..wow!!im tearing apart man sis sa imo history about us..about me...i cried while thanking GOD for you treasure those things..hadn't been with GOD..i cant do all those things...thaNKS a lot..it means so much for me as well..

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, para pala kayong dun sa bridal wars na movie. :) minus the war. hehe

    nga pala, yes naging teacher ko sya sa English way back in secondary highschool. pakikumusta nalang po ko sa kanya. :) pakisabi student nya sa H.I. before.

    Thanks! :]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi friend, peace....
    Your article very interesting.
    If you willing visit my blog, and read my article at http://sosiologidakwah.blogspot.com
    And... if you love books, read The Holy Qur'an please...

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi sis...Happy Birthday nalang sa SIL mo...

    oi muzta na?

    ReplyDelete

When commenting, please use Name/URL so that I could follow you back and comment at the right blog. But if you prefer commenting with your blogger profile, please leave a link to your blog. Thank you!

Anonymous commentators are not allowed.