Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Awards: Do they really mean anything to you?

Awards?...Tags?...I love them! They signify that I'm accepted, appreciated and remembered. That's why no matter how busy I am, I take time posting awards or tags shared to me so that the giver will know that I do care for their time and effort in remembering me. I just do what I want others will do to me. It's a golden rule, right? In the blogosphere, I think it is ethical to response to your readers' comments ( it takes time to comment), appreciate awards given to you and enjoy tags. If you haven't have time to post them, just inform the "giver" or "tagger" that you appreciate them rather than keeping silent as if you didn't know .he..he.. So, if you think I had forgotten to post your awards and tags and reply to your queries and comments, just POKE me and I'll follow you. I just have a hectic schedule these days.:O))

This week I received LOADS of awards!!! Here are they:

The BEST FOLLOWER AWARD

Thank you sis Meryl of Places, People, Events, Good Food and My Life for this award. I am one of your best followers coz you're one of my best followers too.! Thanks for the visits, comments, messages and for the awards.

This award goes to my friends who love to follow me: Seiko, Phebie, Hazel, Twinkie, Gigie and Denise




The BEST BLOG AWARD

I wanna thank again Meryl of Places, People, Events, Good Food and My Life and Ate Gigie of Gigie's Planet for this award. Thank you for considering my blog as one of the best blogs. Do I deserve this?..he..he...

I pass this award to Jeng Speaks, Mom writes for a cause, Pensive Thoughts, Smart Mommy, Mommy Journey and YOU!


The BLOGGER BUDDY AWARD

Thank you Laine of Laine's Abode for this wonderful award. Thanks for considering me as one of your buddies. This award is for all of my friends here that are listed in my blog list. You are all my buddies!


A LOVELY BLOG AWARD


Again , it's Laine of Laine's Abode and Gigie of Gigie's Planetwho gave me this award. It's my second time being awarded as having a LOVELY BLOG. I want to share this award to Mom from Manila, Femikey Designs, Stacy's Random Thoughts, Wonderful Things in Life, Forgetful Princess, Trust.Loyalty.Bliss and YOU!


The FAVORITE BLOGS AWARD


Thank you Sheila of Simply Happy Life for this award. I'm honored to be considered as one your favorite blogs!

For the rules:

~~Begin Copy~

This is the easiest and the fastest way to:
- Make your Authority Technorati explode.
- Increase your Google Page Rank.
- Get more traffic to your blog.
- Make more new friends.

The rules are very simple:
- Start copy from “Begin Copy” until “End Copy” to your blog.
- Put your own blog name and link.
- Tag your friends as much as you can.


I’m now passing on this award to all the blogs in my blog roll. You’re all my favorites!!!


Technorati Profile

17 comments:

  1. Oh my, another, I mean, two more awards for me. I'm blushing here. Inunahan na kita. Thanks so much! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning!Thank you so much for these award & for remembering me.Gonna post it as soon as I can.Btw,I have an award for you too,THE TREASURED AWARD & Congrats you really deserved these kind of awards.Have a great day @ your work!Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wowowie! ang dami mong awards! you are so loved huh! ^_^ thank you for posting the awards sister...
    ipopost ko un tag na ni share mo..
    later na... i need to finish pa un review ko..then post ko un hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the Tag sis,I really appreciate it,Cheers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Many people love you that why many people give you an award.Thanks for including me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Btw I have an award-tag for you http://emotemylife.blogspot.com/2009/06/plagiarism-and-treasured-friends.html

    Congratulation sis!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi sister. just want 2 inform u. na napost ko na un tag.maraming salamat ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats to you! you have so many awards! :) and thanks for passing the best blog award to me :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on all of your awards sweetie. I am so happy to be your friend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am honored again Gene for including me on this award. Only, being new in this blogosphere I have few bloggers friend. I am still thinking to whom to pass on. Again, thank you so much. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the Best Blog Award. I'll post it on my blog soon. I also have an award for you, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Whew! ang daming awards dito sa palasyo mo gen,it means lotta of people or bloggers love your blog and you madame. Congrats sa mga awards you deserved them.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sangkatutak na awards, sis. Very pretty ang picture sa Blogger Buddy. You deserve all of them. Well, ano pa - you're a blogger who rocks!

    (I'm picking up in a moment:))

    ReplyDelete
  14. hahhaha...wa man ko nimo gpabalo sis...wa pod ko nka visit sa imo blog kay super bz kaau c okz ....huhuhu nang grab na nuon ko sa lain...hehhehe...cge lang ako lang to i-edit tapos ako ka i recognize ha.....yeko ra sis?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ahem-ahem! Thank you, thank you. Haha! Genebei, salamat at lagi mo ko naaalala ha? Congrats sa mga awards mo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for the award and thanks for your comment on my Thursday 13 post. Actually ikaw lang ang nakapansin na hindi ako naglagay ng picture ko na closeup ; ) I hope you're feeling much better now.

    ReplyDelete

When commenting, please use Name/URL so that I could follow you back and comment at the right blog. But if you prefer commenting with your blogger profile, please leave a link to your blog. Thank you!

Anonymous commentators are not allowed.