Wednesday, June 17, 2009

My New Siggy

I'm fine...We're fine. Thanks be to God! For those who left inspiring messages and prayers in my last post, thank you so much! I'm Ok now. I just drink a lot of water , eat fruits rich in Vitamin C and get enough rest. I'm alive,alert and enthusiastic again as well as my hubby. He's able to report back to school. Our baby has once again became a happy baby.

Tonight something makes me happy. The last time I visited Kaye of Random WAHM Thoughts, I saw her post about giving free customized signatures to fellow bloggers! I thought that the offer is finished and I just left a comment telling here that how I wish I'll have one and... my wish is granted just tonight! Thanks God I'm included in the last batch...yeah..sorry to tell you guyz that she will accept no more requests for customized siggys but here's the catch...She'll be giving a FREE BLOG MAKEOVER! For the details just visit her lovely site.

Here's my lovely siggy:

Photobucket


What do you think of this. Do you like it? I LOVE it!!!! Thank you so much KAYE. May God continue to bless you for your generous heart.

2 comments:

When commenting, please use Name/URL so that I could follow you back and comment at the right blog. But if you prefer commenting with your blogger profile, please leave a link to your blog. Thank you!

Anonymous commentators are not allowed.