Sunday, June 7, 2009

Wanna wake up looking younger?

It's almost a month now that I found out about Scrubs Magazine and take time reading some healthful and beauty tips before going to bed. By the way, Scrubs Magazine is an online magazine for nurses as a guide to good living but I find it very reader-friendly for it caters both nurses and ordinary people. It's inspiring, uplifting, and timely yet original . You'll find topics or tips about de-stressing mind, health tips, fashion tips, beauty tips and secrets, work behavior, money matters, news and entertainment and even tackles about love issues!

One interesting topic that I wanna share with you is about Wake Up Looking Younger by Anita Bruzzese. Who doesn't want to wake up in the morning feeling younger, beautiful and refreshed? One tip that I want to apply starting tonight is to sleep on my back. You see, I used to fall face down on the mattress after dealing with my learners, co-teachers and needy baby all day. Sleeping on one side too much—or on your stomach—can lead to more wrinkles (this explains why I started to have wrinkles...he..he..). I now know that to avoid morning eye puffiness when fluid collects in that area, I'll either raise the head of my bed several inches or I'll sleep on a couple of pillows.

I'm glad for this helpful tips she shared and I'm sure I can wake up tomorrow looking refreshed and, yes, younger!





Post?slot_id=39456&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

5 comments:

  1. the pc hang, i'm not sure if my comment went through so here i go again. --- i'm holding on to youth sis hahahah....will be lying more on my back then.

    btw, PR2? paano yon nangyari? i mean wala akong kamalay-malay dyan sa mga PR na yan. but it's a good surprise. thanks a lot. and monetizing - well i haven't gotten that far. dami kasing kuskos balongos ang buhay na to ngayon. but if you have time i will appreciate a quick tutorial from you about how to know my own PR. sobrang ignoramus ko sis.

    enjoy your first day back at work. we began classes in Bangkok last week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. naku mommy go din ako dyan,sinong mommy ba ang ayaw mapreserve ang young ever looking nya?Thanks for the sharing Mommy Gene.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for sharing sis. very nice post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a cool tips. nice post.

    ReplyDelete

When commenting, please use Name/URL so that I could follow you back and comment at the right blog. But if you prefer commenting with your blogger profile, please leave a link to your blog. Thank you!

Anonymous commentators are not allowed.