Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Her and History is Lovely!

It's not me who said that, it's my lovely friends and sisters here in blogosphere , Hazel of Delineating Des and Seiko of Seiko's Diary who informed me that they think my blog is lovely. In fact, they gave me this award:



Thank you so much friends for boosting my self-esteem....he..he...Because of this award, I feel lovely and sexy too....he..he..

The rules are:
1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link. (I couldn't refuse this lovely award! Of course, I accept this...he..he...)

2) Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award. (only 15? All my friends in my blog list have lovely awards...too bad...)

It's nice to know that I'm passing this award to the following "lovelier" blogs than mine:

AZUMI* My Kawaii Princess' Story
Shortybear's Place
Our Chaotic Life
Kizuna
Sweet Nothings
Niko's Blog
Mom From Manila
Mom Writes for a Cause
Jeng Speaks
Love's Haven
Bogie's Wonderland
A Glimpse of a Widow's Heart
All About Elizabeth
His Unfailing Love
Live.Love.Laugh
Trust.Loyalty.Bliss

12 comments:

  1. wow nandito na naman ako sa list mo...hayaan mo post ko ito the soonest...hahhahaha...simple ra man gud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ow thanks so much.
    i will find time to do this.

    take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this award, Gene. Kinda busy these days. I'm on a semi-vacation mode sa blogging activity. I'll grab and post this award as soon as I can. Thank you once again. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. There you go, sis :-) Stay lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats, and thanks for sharing my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow ha, include na ako dyan? Thanks for putting me on the list.
    It's nice to be counted. hehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Gene! will grab this soon and have a happy friday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for the award. I'm so glad you ladies think about me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. hehe..flattered na napud ko ani bah! pareha'g mobukad napud ako kuyos!aheheh..

    btw, thanks auauaua sa award...

    god bless!!!

    happy weekend

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! I have an award from you again. thanks for including my blog. I hope I can pass it to other lovely blogs. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for posting it sis!When I pass this onto you,I really mean it & I believe that youdesreved this more than I.Happy Tuesday sis!Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Mum Gene.. thanks for this award.. lovely =) parang ikaw LOVELY =)

    ReplyDelete

When commenting, please use Name/URL so that I could follow you back and comment at the right blog. But if you prefer commenting with your blogger profile, please leave a link to your blog. Thank you!

Anonymous commentators are not allowed.