Tuesday, June 30, 2009

What's with the dining chairs?

As I prepared my grocery list, I remembered that we badly need new Dining Chairs. We temporarily used plastic chairs for dining and two of them were already broken.

I just wonder if we can live without dining chairs. I once visited a restaurant here in Hatyai where we dine sitting on a floor and only candle lights on our table. It's kinda romantic and I felt relaxed just by sitting on the floor...ok, we sit on a cushion and with our legs crossed. It's OK at first but after few minutes my legs cramped...LOL!!!

With new dining chairs, we could invite our friends to share meals with us. How comforting it is to experience once again the feeling of solidarity brought by eating together with dining chairs in which to sit on...he..he..

Hope to find affordable and durable dining chairs!


Photobucket

2 comments:

When commenting, please use Name/URL so that I could follow you back and comment at the right blog. But if you prefer commenting with your blogger profile, please leave a link to your blog. Thank you!

Anonymous commentators are not allowed.