Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Today is my mother's birthday!



June for me is filled with celebration and birthdays! June 1 is my hubby's birthday, June 2 is my sister's birthday and today, June 3 is my mother's 50th birthday!

Happy birthday to you Mama Genei. I love you so much! You're the BEST MOM, my bestfriend, my teacher, my prayer supporter, a loving grandma to Hyzyd and my role model. I pray that God will grant the desires of your heart and may you see more grandchildren!..he..he..

I'm excited to hear my mom's voice tonight for we're going to call her. I'm just waiting for my hubby to come home....


6 comments:

  1. Saya nga sis...grabe sunod man jud! hehehhe...Happy Birthday nalang kay mother! God Bless her more...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ang dami palang June celebrants sa buhay mo sis. Happy birthday to your Mama Genei :-)

    I got an award for you at my blog. Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow sis sunod sunod birthday nila. happy birthday to your mama gen!

    www.babyko.info
    http://istarblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Gene. Happy Birthday to your Mom. More blessings to come her way and your family, too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday to your dear mom.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday din sa inyong Mommy at Hubby.

    Mababait lahat ng kakilala kong June ang birthday. :)

    ReplyDelete

When commenting, please use Name/URL so that I could follow you back and comment at the right blog. But if you prefer commenting with your blogger profile, please leave a link to your blog. Thank you!

Anonymous commentators are not allowed.