Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Happy Birthday! Surprise!!!!

You would surely be surprise if your birthday will be celebrated two days earlier...right? and what surprises me most is that one of my friends wanted to have a thanksgiving treat with us because of what God has done for her told me that I don't need to worry about the expenses! I just contribute a little amount for the cake. Oh, I'm so thankful to God for I'm richly blessed with friends. If you can remember, my friends spent money and effort for my birthday last April. I can't stop praising the name of my God for these surprises!



My hubby's birthday falls on Monday. It's not convenient for us to get-together because we have class and my brother, his wife and two friends live in Songkhla. The first plan is Sunday afternoon but was changed when we realized that they need to get back to Songkhla on Sunday afternoon.



So the plan was finalized that we'll have the celebration on Saturday afternoon. My two single friends will reserve the place and will buy the cake while my task is to make sure to bring my hubby to Lee Gardens Hotel at 5:00 PM. I'm still thinking of a valid alibi...he..he...so that my hubby will not be suspicious. I told my hubby that he must be ready by 4:00 because we're going to TESCO Lotus (in this department store first because I need to buy Hyzyd's milk before we'll proceed to Lee Gardens Hotel) and then I told him to visit Lee Gardens Hotel because I heard they have 50% sale of sandals and I wanted to buy a pair. He's asking me why I look so "beautiful"....ha..ha...it seems to be the first time (after a long time ) that he saw me wearing a make-up and dressing up my best. He used to see me wearing T-shirt and pants/jogging pants in going to malls. I just told him that I missed seeing myself "beautiful"...ha...ha...Maybe because Hyzyd and I look best, he decided to wear his polo instead of his ever-fave white shirt. Glad that he's ready for the "surprise".



My hubby and Hyzyd taking a pose before going to Lotus. He's not aware of what we're planning that day...





the mother and son are ready....



My hubby wanted to rush my shopping and it's still 4:30 and my friends were still in the internet cafe and they haven't yet bought the cake....I'm calling them in the toilet that they need to act fast because we're heading to Lee Gardens after few minutes.



To cut the long story short, we arrived in the Lee Gardens Hotel and my hubby saw my friends in SWENSENS! Glad that they know how to handle the situation and act like they're so surprised to see us there. If you could see it, maybe we'll win the FAMAS award for best acting..LOL! I excused myself and told my hubby to viist first the sandal section....Off we go...waited for 5 minutes before my friends call me to signal that it's OK now to proceed to the meeting place. I'm thankful because I'm almost suffocated there in the sandal's section...he..he...



I told my hubby that we'll look some sandals in the 2nd floor. We passed along Chester's Grill and told me that he's hungry and wanted to eat there....I told him OK but first we'll go to the second floor. I'm glad that he's just patient in following me..he..he...He's asking me why I'm heading to Sizzler....I just smile and said "just follow me my love"....*wide grin*





The venue of the celebration...What I love here is the "eat-all-you-can" salad bar!



He's surprise to see our friends waiting for us!



the Pakasi couple





the three pretty singles and available ...he..he...



my bro and preggy sis-in-law



my dear holding the Chester's Grill pamphlet...he's hungry and wanted to eat there..he..he...





Here comes the cake!





I love this icecream cake from SWENSENS!





I haven't got the chance to take a photo of my dear blowing the candles....I'll ask Ate Jo later if she's able to capture the blowing of the cake.....



Look at them...and the birthday boy heading to the salad bar where sky is the limit!



eating the salad first before the main menu arrives



Dear is cutting the cake...it's sooooo frozen that it's hard to cut...hard as a rock!



An intermission....baby Hyzyd is already hungry so he needs to be fed first before daddy will eat....



Mmmmmm...sooo yummmyyyyy...





They look so serious eating...I bet they're eating something very delicious!



Dad, spare some for me later...LOL!



Most of us order the following:



I can't help feeling hungry again just by looking on this picture....Mmmmmmmm.



with my best buddies and sis in Christ!





We saw Hyzyd's pediatrician there! Look how happy Hyzyd was to see his beautiful doctor!





It's so obvious that everybody had a wonderful time and went home so full and carrying bulging tummies...except of the two preggies with us- they're enjoying their bulging tummy for almost 5 months now...he...he...







To those who greets my hubby here in blogosphere, thank you so much! He appreciate it so much. Sorry if we haven't invited you for the dinner...he..he...We have this celebration because of God's way. I'm so grateful to you, Lord!



12 comments:

  1. wow naman sis...talagang na surprise mo si hubby ah...hehehe...oh my i just luv the cake as well as the salad bar that u were in to...so yummy & delicious....

    Happy birthday uli kay bro Josh....God Bless him more....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, such a great time, so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. heya sistah! happy birthday sa iyong hubby ha ^_^ ang saya! mukhang masarap ang food! oo tama si hubby ganda mo nga...matagal na kaya! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Friends do make birthdays grand. I enjoyed looking at your happy faces. Yan ang kinakantang, "Happy na, birthday pa!" :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! I'm sure your hubby had an unforgettable bday! Mga artistahun mn sad diay imong ka tropa busa efective kau ang drama! hahaha! regards to everyone!!

    Just this morning, I told Jesu that I miss eating at Sizzlers.. and when I saw the pics.. gisamot ko ug laway.. huhuh!!

    Dako na c baby Hyzd ba.. and sexy na kau c Mommy!!maypa ka! heheh!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous birthday celebration....I've been missin the salad bar in sizzlers...never been there for almost a year already......

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow what great friends you have! bdays are still best celebrated with friends who love you and are willing to spend for you hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  8. sis...its always beeen that surprising game every birthdays....for sure dawat na ta sa awardig sa FAMAS....still thinking sa ako seafood set order oi...so yummy....

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great day for our sweetie. Yah God's bountiful blessings are always there.
    God bless.

    http://bacolodandbeyond.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice information here today. I enjoyed taking in the post.

    ReplyDelete

When commenting, please use Name/URL so that I could follow you back and comment at the right blog. But if you prefer commenting with your blogger profile, please leave a link to your blog. Thank you!

Anonymous commentators are not allowed.

 

©2009 I Heart Them All | Free Blogger Templates by TNB