Thursday, June 25, 2009

Update of the hacked yahoo account of mine

Last Monday evening when I logged in to my yahoo account I couldn't get through because somebody already hacked into my account! The rest of the story is HERE. I remembered that on Sunday evening, I received an email from "YAHOO" as it claimed, asking for my attention to update my yahoo ID and password in the form given. Failure to comply after 24 hours may result to inactivation of my account. My bad....it's too late when I realized that it's just a phishing email! It's the culprit of the hacking of my yahoo account. It's one of the lessons I learned in a HARD way!

To make the situation worst, when I try to verify my identity by providing details to retrieve my password- the birth date, country of residence I used upon registration (almost 8 years ago) and the postal code, it failed!!! Is it possible that the hacker already changed my personal information jeopardizing my claim? I already wrote to yahoo customer care. They asked for the answer of the SECURITY QUESTION of my profile to administer the verification process. Recently, they just advised me to contact the Account Verification Department using the phone number they gave me but I couldn't get through with it so I sent another letter to them. I really hope that there's still HOPE to retrieve my account. I always access my account so that it will be LOCKED over and over again so that both me and the hacker couldn't open my account. It's hard to give up on that account. I have so many memories there worth to be cherished.


On the other side of the coin, this incident let me know that I got friends who are willing to help when I'll be stuck "in London". You see, they're calling me and my family to confirm if what's my real situation...if I'm OK...if I'm really in "London" coz all they know is that I'm here in Thailand coz they're willing to lend me money or send any financial assistance. They're relieved when they read my post here and in Facebook that I'm fine but a bit worried at the same time that I'm a victim of phishing email.

Anyway, it's not yet the end of the world...I know this will be sort out in His time.

Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Sorry for all the problems sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get that pop too gen, but i knew something wrong, why they want me to update my yahoo. I just ignored it everytime i log on and they pop up. sorry to hear about your account, I hope you can still recover it. Thanks for sharing this experience sis, atleast now, the more I won't fall for that freud.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi gang, yes naka recieve ko ug email but i just ignored it kay i knew it wasn't you. pero i did not inform you right away, sorry about that. One filipino teacher from Polwitaya na hacked pod ang iyang email nagkachat jud mi hahaha!! kataw-anan lagi!nagamit pa ug webcam unya iya jud face!! grabee! cge lang let's just pray ana nga mga tao!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is sad...

    anyway, i have a tag for you at http://www.mommyjourney.com/2009/06/personality-test.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to hear about this Gen,sorry for addressing you like this ha,feel so close to you doing this,hope you don't mind.Sana naman maresolve mo na ang prob na to & thanks for sharing this to us atleast makakapag ingat kami.Take care!
    Btw,ok lang yon I understand na busy ka dyan but then you kept on keeping in touch.Really thank you.Have a Blessed weekend!Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. maau nalang sab sis oi nga ni call pa sila sa imo...wla sila nag reply dha daun that they're willing to help.. sus unsaon nalng if pati imo relatives and friends ma biktima ana nga mga scammers.

    Entrust nalang nato na nga mga tao sa LOrd.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I found the hack into facebook account services from RayaHari.com to be simply brilliant! Here is their website:



    http://www.rayahari.com/facebook-hacking-tool.php



    I'd had my suspicions for quite some time, that my wife was having an affair with her boss. However I didn't have any idea how I could prove it for sure, I mean I didn't want her to know I didn't trust her in case I was wrong. Anyway, after hiring facebook hacking password services from RayaHari.com and cracking her email / facebook passwords, I discovered that she was having an affair and it had been going on for longer than I thought. Not sure what I'm going to do now, but I'm glad I know.



    BTW, I found another website that can hack into someones yahoo passwords and other one specialized in hack hotmail passwords.



    Michael Bellamy, Lincoln


    England

    ReplyDelete

When commenting, please use Name/URL so that I could follow you back and comment at the right blog. But if you prefer commenting with your blogger profile, please leave a link to your blog. Thank you!

Anonymous commentators are not allowed.