Friday, June 5, 2009

Mommy Moments- Zyrone is my friend!

mommy moments

*To those mommies who visited me last Friday and left comments...thank you very much. I owe you one. I'll visit you as soon as I'm free. I just don't want to miss Mommy Moments today! Tonight, we'll be attending a prayer meeting so I'll visit you tomorrow! Happy weekend to all!


Hyzyd is still 7 months old and he doesn't have friend on his own except his dad, mom, titas and tito here. He only see toddlers and other babies in church every Sunday. It's good that the grandma who takes care of Hyzyd, also take care of another Filipino child. It makes Hyzyd happy to see him everyday and to have a playmate. We let him call this boy "Kuya Zyrone". This boy is very kind to our li'l boy. They understand each other with their baby talk and you'll even see them giggling in the corner. Their fave thing to do is watching cartoon movie and singing nursery songs.




13 comments:

  1. hi sis...cute naman ni Hyzyd dyaan...hehhehe..pa kiss nga...mwah...

    visit my entry too sis...Happy MM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pictures and glad to hear that Kuya Zyrone is very kind to your little boy. Hyzyd has is own best fiend already cute=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. waahhh!!ba't di ko makita ang pics ni Hydzyd!!(T_T)baka nagloloko ang pc ko--I'll be back again,Mommy Gene!
    Have a great weekend to you and your family!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, little buddies ; ) Cuties!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Children do seem to understand each other despite different languages that they speak. ako tumanda na sa krungthep, zero pa rin. cj got friends in his dad's neighborhood at para silang mga korek. nagkaintindihan talaga! :-)

    hydzyd and zyrone are cuties.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ang cute ni baby..wish makarga ko sya...
    wala pa kaming baby...plan namin nxt yr pa ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice lay outs...ang cute talaga ng mga babies...

    thnks for dropping by my site!


    ~AnnaVille

    ReplyDelete
  8. Time passes by so fast Mommy Gene,magigising ka na lang one day he'll bring a bunch of friends to your house hehe.I like the photos w/ sunglass...cute cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your scrappies,Mommy Gene!Great job!!ang cute ng mga bata!!\(^0^)/

    ReplyDelete

When commenting, please use Name/URL so that I could follow you back and comment at the right blog. But if you prefer commenting with your blogger profile, please leave a link to your blog. Thank you!

Anonymous commentators are not allowed.