Monday, June 29, 2009

Strictly ONE WORD!

It's hard to answer when you're only allowed to give ONE WORD for your answer. Anyway, Rules are rules..he..he...I've been tagged by Enchie of Sweet Nothings and Tetcha of Pensive Thoughts . Thank you girls for sharing this to me.

Rules:

USING ONLY ONE WORD! It’s not as easy as you might think! Copy and change the answers to suit you and pass it on. It’s really hard to use only one-word answers. Be sure to link the person who sent it to you!

1. Where is your cell phone? bed
2. Your hair? black
3. Your mother? prayerful
4. Your father? loving
5. Your favorite food? spaghetti
6. Your dream last night? house
7. Your favorite drink? yogurt
8. Your dream/goal? getaway
9. What room you are in? bedroom
10. Your hobby? blogging
11. Your fear? none
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Australia
13. Where were you last night? home
14. Something that you aren’t? Lazy
15. Muffins? chocolate
16. Wish list item? Disneyland
17. Where you grew up? Surigao
18. Last thing you did? teaching
19. What are you wearing? pajama
20. Your TV? LG
21. Your pets? none
22. Friends? generous
23. Your life? blessed
24. Your mood? so-so
25. Missing someone? family
26. Car? coming..he..he..
27. Something you’re not wearing? necklace
28. Your favorite store? 7/11 (is this a word?...LOL)
29. Your favorite color? pink
30. When is the last time you laughed? today
31. Last time you cried? forgotten
32. Who will resend this? myself
33. One place that I go to over and over? Tesco
34. One person who emails me regularly? dNeero
35. My favorite place to eat? Sizzler

Hope the following friends will enjoy doing this: DjTammy, Sarah, Pehpot, Chris and Seiko.


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for tagging me sis,gonna post it too as soon as I can.Grin!
    I have a tag for you too!Grin!...here..http://adualcareermom.blogspot.com/2009/06/my-personality-test-tag.html

    Happy Tuesday & good morning!Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm done posting it sis...here..http://adualcareermom.blogspot.com/2009/07/one-word-from-jac-genebei.html

    Good night!Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

When commenting, please use Name/URL so that I could follow you back and comment at the right blog. But if you prefer commenting with your blogger profile, please leave a link to your blog. Thank you!

Anonymous commentators are not allowed.