Saturday, June 20, 2009

An Open Letter from a Papa's Girl

Happy Father's Day to you, Papa Ben!

Do you know how much I thank God for having the BEST father in the whole wide world? Why? CLICK HERE to know how I love and appreciate your love for me.




I wanna take this opportunity to thank you Papa for guiding me and instilling wisdom in me my entire life. I hope one day that like you when my kids need something, I'm there for them as you have been for me. I hope that when my kids have questions, that I'm there for them as you have been for me. I hope that when they are going through good times or bad that I'm there for them, just as you have always been there for me.

I wanna let you know that I have been VERY blessed by being one of your children! Furthermore, I want to thank for your undivided attention for me by treating me as your only child when I'm talking, even though you have 14 children. You're the one who holds me securely by your arm when I take my faltering first steps. You always make sure that I abide by what is being said to me at the cost of your appearing strict. You're there at my bedside caressing my hair strands when I'm not feeling that well only to assure me that everything will be o.k. I want to acknowledge your unconditional love and protection for me and my siblings which we sometimes taken for granted not just on Father's Day but everyday. Your blessed marriage with Mama inspires us to be the best in our marriage life. Your commitment and undying devotion to God encourages us to continue serving God through thick and thin. No matter how old I am, I'm always be your little girl. I love you papa. I always pray for you.


Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. These are lovely,'m sure your pop willgoing to love this.You're so lucky & Blessed sis.This is a very sweet & touching post I have ever read here.Happy fathers day to Papa Ben!Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet, Gene. I love the part when you said he gives you undivided attention khit madami kayo. That's pretty difficult ha? And your Dad were able to take care of you and just by looking and reading your posts, I know he did a good job of raising you up well! Happy Father's Day to your Dad, and Hubby too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 14 kids!as in!!!!grabe!bilib gyud ko sa imo parents specially your dad kay you turn up to be nice and good children.grabe gyud ila sacrifices tingali kapoy naman gani mag raise ug 2 kids 14 pkaha dnako maimagine...salodo gyud ko imo papa..happy fathers day to your dad!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Father's day to your Papa Ben, sis. Si Baby na nimo on the second pic? Big na lagi sya diha. *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so blessed for having a loving and God-fearing Dad. Although I came in late, still I want to wish your Papa a very Happy Father's Day. I wish I had a father like Papa Ben. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bow ako sa Dad mo. Tama si Beth, mahirap nga magbigay ng undivided attention pero with a man of great faith, nothing is impossible.

    ReplyDelete

When commenting, please use Name/URL so that I could follow you back and comment at the right blog. But if you prefer commenting with your blogger profile, please leave a link to your blog. Thank you!

Anonymous commentators are not allowed.