Thursday, June 18, 2009

Orders from Artscow arrive!

My orders from Artscow arrived already. Here they are:


You can click on the following links to get a better view online:

Ornament (round) Mousepad
(actually, this is not what I expected...I'm thinking of a MOUSEPAD as the description says. I overlooked the meaning of an ornament...he..he...Could anyone tell me how could I use it and why it's named as Ornament (round) Mousepad?

Bottle Opener Key Chain

2.25" Handbag Mirror

canvass 8"x10"




I only paid $29.44 for the orders plus the shipping. These are the fruits of my bloggy earnings. PTL!

By the way, my prize for being 3rd place in the My Pink Shoelace Summer Blog Contest already arrived too! Here it is:


1 GB Hello Kitty USB


Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Gustong-gusto ko mag order sa Artscow kaya lang hindi ako mkapagupload. Ayaw ma download nun Silverlight dito sa pc and laptop ko :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! nka abot na diay sis? Nice noh? oist...nka anha na bya me dha sa Inland resort during our honeymoon week..abi ko dha rka sa thailand gi kasal..na shock ko pag read nko sa imong cover page sa imong canvas...

    sis...gust nko mag order sa artscow oi....nice jud xa?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finally nakita ko rin ang order mo sis & it's very lovely especially the photo book ang ganda ng kulay,cool.Pano na yung mouse pad?maganda rin ah.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Btw,I forgot to congratulate you sis hehe,I'm so happy for you,you're really Blessed.Thank you also for the every good words you'd sent me.Good night & take care,sending my hugs & kisses to Hyzyd.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha!Duling na nga ako hinahanap ko yung mouse ,hayun pala naman o...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Uy, congrats sis (artscow and contest)! Nakita mo na rin the fruit of you labor. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow naman congrats! ako hindi ko pa nakuha order ko...

    ReplyDelete

When commenting, please use Name/URL so that I could follow you back and comment at the right blog. But if you prefer commenting with your blogger profile, please leave a link to your blog. Thank you!

Anonymous commentators are not allowed.