Monday, June 29, 2009

Raising my arms with confidence...

What do you think about laser hair removal?

I had a high school friend that really hates her hairy legs. She always shave it every other day and it seems that the more she shaves it, the thicker and curlier it grows. I think that laser hair removal is the best solution for her unwanted leg hair. I believe that for her the idea of never shaving again would be akin to winning the lottery !

I heard that she married an American and currently living in US. It would be easy for her to have a laser hair removal in chicago. I heard that laser hair treatment results best in those with light skin and dark hair. Good for her. She possesses these physical attributes.

Do I need leg hair removal? I think not. I don't have unwanted hair on my legs. How about my underarm? I think with laser hair removal for underarms, next time I want to wear a tank top I can raise my arms with confidence...he..he..What do you think? Should I go for underarm hair removal?

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Whatever you think will help you sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it too (raising my arms with confidence) :)

    ReplyDelete

When commenting, please use Name/URL so that I could follow you back and comment at the right blog. But if you prefer commenting with your blogger profile, please leave a link to your blog. Thank you!

Anonymous commentators are not allowed.