Friday, June 5, 2009

"You smell expensive!"

This morning my co-teacher commented that she likes my smell. She asked me what perfume am I wearing because she wanted to buy one for herself! Oh no, she'll smell like me....LOL!...Anyway, I told her that I'm using Victoria Secret's Dream Angels Desire given by my friend.She exclaimed "You smell expensive!"....LOL! She continued asking me on where to buy it. I told her that I'm not sure of that new perfume store where my friend bought it. I'll just ask her later.

Victoria Secret's perfume is very popular for many women but for me the scent matters most rather than the brand. If I'll buy a perfume, I'll choose soft floral scent. There are few perfumes that makes me physically ill. The one that my friend gave to me has a great scent. It smells like a bit lavender. It's great for anytime- from a day of errands to a night out!

I happen to take a quiz online about "What Perfume Are You?" at becomegorgeous.com and the result is:



Beyond Paradise Perfume by Estee Lauder. You're confident, sexy, playful... And anything else you want to be. You are the brightest star in many people's lives. You see life as an adventure - and expect the unexpected. Power scents: Juniper berry, violet, and mandarin.

How about you? What perfume are you?


9 comments:

  1. I am sure it smells really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ay naku sis...i do love to collect perfumes...really love to! hmmm...humota oi...lol~

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love perfume. i love V/S from natashia.

    www.pink-precious.com
    www.babyko.info
    http://istarblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sosyal, amoy mayaman ; ) I like perfumes and my favorite is Green Tea by Elizabeth Arden ; )

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's good to be back here Mommy Gene.I heared about Victoria Secrets Ferfume from my friends & I guess it's smells nice 'though I am using just only one perfume & it's always be Chanel 19.Happy Sunay Mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. maybe I should try this beyond paradise,mukang mabango and thanks for sharing the links.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I never thought of buying VS myself. I like it, but all these scents sent in by a barkada in Los Angeles are still lying dormant in my dresser. Usahay sis sip-on ray akong maani if the perfume is very strong =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. well for me, I seldom buy perfumes cause my relatives and friends gave me as pasalubong and nice smells man sab ug sosyal.

    ReplyDelete

When commenting, please use Name/URL so that I could follow you back and comment at the right blog. But if you prefer commenting with your blogger profile, please leave a link to your blog. Thank you!

Anonymous commentators are not allowed.