Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I told you, I will win again!

Without much ado, I won again! Do you remember my post about Pink Summer Blog Contest of My Pink Shoelace? The winners were announced last June 1 and I won the 3rd prize! This time, I won by points (number of comments I made from April 25 until May 31) not by chance only (thru Random.org). I'm excited for my prize to arrive this week or next week. I grab a photo from My Pink Shoelace to show-off to you my prize aside from the 2,000 EC...he..he..





this pink Hello Kitty 1 GB USB will be mine soon....




13 comments:

  1. Congrats for winning...

    Anyway, I visit you with smiless... see you around

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations for winning,Mommy Gene!!^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so lucky ;) I have an award for you http://jengspeaks.blogspot.com/2009/06/one-lovely-blog-award.html
    I know you've done this, but still I want to give it to you ; )

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! congrats! you are really blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! another blessing na naman...blessed jud ka maau ni Lord sis...grabee...hehehheh

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! ang swerte mo talaga sis when it comes to pa contest d2 sa blogosphere. :)

    anyways gen, may award si me for u :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! ang cute naman ng hello kitty prize mo. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. congratulations on your award. you have made a lot of improvements on blogging. you're doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow, it's nice. Kasama rin ako dyan, hahaha! nanalo din ako sumunod sa 'yo. I just regret lately kasi 2 days hindi ako nag check. Anyway, congrats...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Gene, hehe congrats on winning 3rd prize!!!
    Thanks for joining as well and see yah around. Am sending the prize today. Hopefully it'll arrive this week or next week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats Mommy Gene!I knew you can make it!Sorry I'm late to congartulate you sis...I had had trouble in my pc.Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

When commenting, please use Name/URL so that I could follow you back and comment at the right blog. But if you prefer commenting with your blogger profile, please leave a link to your blog. Thank you!

Anonymous commentators are not allowed.

 

©2009 I Heart Them All | Free Blogger Templates by TNB