Saturday, June 20, 2009

I'm absent today!

I didn't expect that I couldn't go to school today. After what happened to Hyzyd, I didn't have much sleep which left me dizzy, having bad headache, I felt like having motion sickness and my tummy is growling and always demands attention that I went to the toilet several times today. It left me no choice but to call our English Coordinator to break out my plight-I can't make it to school today, I'm sick! It's also hard to leave my baby when he's not feeling well, too! How I wish I could be a WAHM or a SAHM in times like this....

With all the things that happened today, I'm grateful to God that He touched and healed both of us . After I slept about two hours this morning with the baby (I didn't send him to grandma who babysits him coz I wanna take care of him by myself), I felt alive, alert, awake and enthusiastic again as well as my lil social butterfly-Hyzyd.

Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. ptL for the healing..na answer ra gud ang pangutana sa akong huna huna kng kinsa bantay ni Hyzyd kng mgwork mo.. :)

    Please pray for Tricia sad diay ky she's having fever.. thanks!!

    Lalaine's World
    From Asia and Beyond
    Day to Day Miracles
    Trying to be Fit
    Not a Shopaholic

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you and your son are feeling much much better now. By the way, I'm done posting the award you gave me. Have a great weekend, Gen! Love your new siggy; that's courtesy of Kaye, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh really gang? thank God you feel better now!
    Looy pod ni Hyzyd biyann noh? Take Care always! eat well..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Gang, thank God you better now.. amping kanunay ha? eat well!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gang, good to hear you feel better now!! amping kanunay!! Eat well!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ptl! na ok na imo son.makarelate gyud ko sa feeling kay inana ghapon ko pagmagsakit ako mga anak.dli ko katulog magsige ko tanaw kung gaginhawa paba.Ha!ha!ana gyud tingali basta mama na..bsin close kau ako mga ank sa daddy pero pagmasakit ako gyud pangitaon waklihon gyud ang dady kay mom may lang...God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hello sis. musta na? buti ok na ang pakiramdam mo. thanks God! ingat lagi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Praise God that you & Hyzyd were feel better now.Take care!Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank God that you and Hyzyd are now well. Being a work-at-home mom is not an easy task as well as being a stay-at-home mom. So better think as many times before considering to be a WAHM or a SAHM.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Asking God to watch over you.

    ReplyDelete

When commenting, please use Name/URL so that I could follow you back and comment at the right blog. But if you prefer commenting with your blogger profile, please leave a link to your blog. Thank you!

Anonymous commentators are not allowed.