Sunday, April 5, 2009

100 truths about me...


I got another tag from a new friend here in blogsville. I wanna thank Tetcha, for remembering me.

001. Name → Genebei Faith,
002. Nickname(s)→ Gengene (when I'm in elementary), Gene (in high school thru college), Faith (some of my Instructors called me this name), Jenny (to my Thai friends and students)
003. Age→20+
004. Zodiac sign → Taurus
005. Male or female → Female.
006. Elementary → Philippine Normal College (PNU now) Laboratory School, Badas Elementary School, Philippines
006. Middle school → Badas Elementary School
008. High School → Surigao del Norte College of Agriculture and Technology (New Secondary Education Curriculum), Philippines
009. College School → Surigao del Norte College of Agriculture and Technology (New Secondary Education Curriculum), Philippines
010. Hair color → Black
011. Long or short → Long
012. Loud or Quiet → Quiet
013. Jumpers or Jeans → Jeans
014. Phone or Camera → Phone
015. Health freak → Nope
016. Drink or Smoke? → I don’t drink nor smoke
017. Do you have a crush on someone? → No...I always have crush on my hubby...he..he..
018. Eat or Drink → Eat
019. Piercings → only on my Ears
020. Tattoos → None
021. Social or Anti-Social → What do you call someone who's not totally into "social" but not really "anti-social"?...
022. Righty or lefty→ Righty

FIRSTS:
023. First piercing → When I was 4 years old
024. First best friend → Joanna Paler, (high school)
025. First award → Most Neat and Clean (K1)
026. First crush → ..sorry..I forgot
027. First pet → ..sorry..I just don't like furry animals...no pet eversince
028. First big vacation → I think not yet...I usually have simple vacation-staying at home, strolling around malls
029. First kiss→ my hubby
030. First big birthday → when I'm 22 years old
031. First love at first sight? : Nope
032. First Surgery: Tooth..he..he..
033. First sport you joined: Basketball

This or That
034. Orange or Apple juice: Orange
035. Rock or Rap: None
036. Country or Screamo: Country
037. NSYNC or Backstreet boys: Backstreet Boys..but where are they now?
038. Britney spears or Christina Aguilera: Neither!
039. Night or Day: Both!
040. Sun or Moon: Sun
041. TV or Internet: Internet
042. Playstation or xbox: Playstation
043. Kiss or hug: Hug
044. Iguana or turtle: turtle
045. Spider or bee: Neither!
046. Fall or spring: Neither!it's not available here..LOL! Summer...
047. Limewire or iTunes: iTunes
048. Soccer or baseball: Neither! soccer is for men..he..he..


CURRENTLY:
049. Eating → just finished munching my pizza
050. Drinking → water
051. Excitement level→ huh????
052. I'm about to →go to sleep
053. Listening to → my neighbor's daughter playing piano
054. Plans for today → it's kinda late to plan for anything coz it's getting late...it's 10:25 pm..I'll go to sleep later on.
055. Waiting for → the time???...I'll sleep later on
056. Energy Level→ huh!?!
057. Thinking of someone: No! my hubby is the "someone"..i don't need to think about him coz he's always right beside me


YOUR FUTURE:
058. Want kids? → Yes
059. Want to get married? → I'm already married.
060. Careers in mind → teaching, running a boutique
061. How many kids do you want: 5..he..he..3 boys..2 girls
062. Any name on the mind: i'll juz ask my father, he named us all including Hyzyd..LOL!
063. What did you want to be when you were little: A doctor, teacher,and a JOURNALIST!
064. Careers in mind: besides teaching?...I'll take up PhD in Education first...
065. Mellow future or wild: Mellow future.
066. Something you would never try: Drugs
067. When do you want to die: ...I still want to see my son grow, get married, see my grandchildren...Lord, let me live my life to the fullest...in your WILL

WHICH IS BETTER IN THE BOY/GIRL YOU LIKE?
068. Lips or eyes → Eyes
069. Romantic or Funny→ Romantic
070. Shorter or taller - Taller
071. Protective or caring?- Caring
072. Romantic or spontaneous → Romantic
073. Nice stomach or nice arms → Nice arms
074. Sensitive or loud→ Sensitive
075. Hook-up or relationship → Relationship
076. Trouble maker or hesitant → Neither
077. Muscular or normal: Normal
078. Kissed a stranger: Nope!
079. ??? ( the "tagger" missed it..he..he..)

HAVE YOU EVER:
080. Lost glasses/contacts → No
081. Ran away from home → No
082. Held a gun/knife for self defense → Never
083. Killed somebody → Never
084. Broke someone's heart → Yes
085. Been arrested → Never
086. Had your heart broken → nope...
087. Cried when someone died → Yes
088. Liked a friend more than a friend: nope

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
089. Yourself → Yes
090. Miracles → Yes
091. Love at first sight → No
092. Heaven → Yes
093. Santa Claus → No
094. Tooth Fairy → No
095. Kiss on the first date → No

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
096. Angels: Yah!
097. Is there one person you want to be with right now → Yes. My son Hyzyd.
098. Are you seriously happy with where you are in life → Yes and still praying for a better life
099. Do you believe in God → Yes.
100. Post as 100 truths and tag 20 people→

Now I am tagging:

Mommy Elvz, Hazel, Gigie, Jes, Mommy Gen, Phebie Ann, Chris, Pinay Survivor Mom, Shydub, Mimi, Elizabeth, Jona, Twinkie, Litlit, Babeth, Sarah, Jos, Nonz, Pehpot, Femikey


zwani.com myspace graphic comments

6 comments:

  1. Sorry to accidentally erase Gagay's comment..here it is:

    GAGAY has left a new comment on your post "100 truths about me...":

    025. First award → Most Neat and Clean (K1)

    **yayks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gang just notice no number 3, what is it?
    Thanks for the tag.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Faith, I will try to do the tag when I have sufficient time later. thank you so much for tagging me. I appreciate it.


    Blessings,

    T Litlit

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gene, where's no. 007?

    will sit down on this when I get a lull from sneezing..kakainis ang sipon na to...heheh

    have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. done it:)

    http://delineatingdes.blogspot.com/2009/04/truth-tag.html

    ReplyDelete

When commenting, please use Name/URL so that I could follow you back and comment at the right blog. But if you prefer commenting with your blogger profile, please leave a link to your blog. Thank you!

Anonymous commentators are not allowed.