Monday, April 20, 2009

Her and History

If you'll notice, I changed my blog title from Her_HisStory to Her and History. I think it is better than before. I also chose this title to represent myself and the rest of the women out there who has notable, important, unusual or interesting stories and significant stories to share.

As usual, this blog would also show telltale stories of a new mom who soon will be an expert mom..*wink*..., of a teacher who grows up wanting to be a doctor but ends up realizing that teaching was her calling,of an eldest of 14 children and what it takes to be a responsible sister, of a child of God who truly believes that "a drop of God's wisdom is greater than an ocean of human intelligence", and of a foreigner's life in the Land of Smiles.

To all my friends out there, please update the URL of my link to http://www.genejostory.com. Thank you very much! You're one of my inspirations on why I'll keep on blogging.


Shortybear’s Place

6 comments:

  1. done it sis!

    well, about my mini family planning book..what's inside? read my comments over there!eheheheh

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this color! It's actually my favorite color of all! I'd like to thank you for being my sister's good friends. Thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! I'm done adding you in my blogroll, thanks also for the add :)

    Happy Blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your new lay out,neat pink!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's great. i can still connect to your blog. Blessings to you

    ReplyDelete

When commenting, please use Name/URL so that I could follow you back and comment at the right blog. But if you prefer commenting with your blogger profile, please leave a link to your blog. Thank you!

Anonymous commentators are not allowed.