Thursday, April 2, 2009

Thankful Thursday- I "hope" ...


I thank God for the following:


1. The PC is now working! I couldn't join this meme if it's not yet fixed.

2. My brother has recently celebrated his 27th birthday! God is so good to him and we're thankful for another blessed year for him and for his family.

3. Our three-week English Summer Class with K-1 ended with fruitful results- the students can converse with me in simple English ,memorize one chant, sing two songs and know basic classroom vocabulary.

4. Our baby's health is fine and OK though he's teething now. He doesn't have fever but he's having mild cough and stuffy nose.

5. Bills for last month were all paid. I'm relieved...he..he..

These are the things I'm hoping for:

1. I hope that my sis-in-law's baby is fine though the doctor said that they find out that there's a trace of anemia in her genes (after the blood test)...???...I'm not familiar with this case...I appreciate if someone out here could clarify this issue.

2. I hope that my best friend who'll be coming here in Thailand on April 7 will have a safe travel.

3. I hope that I'll be having students for tutorial class. I ask God for an additional income for this month.

4. I hope that my parents will be able to visit us on October during the delivery of my sis-in-law. I hope that God will provide a way to finance the flight fare from Philippines to Thailand.

5. I hope that we'll be able to pay the remaining debts we have for this year.


You'll be encouraged of what God has been doing in His children's lives by visiting Laurie.


zwani.com myspace graphic comments

5 comments:

  1. can i be FC here this april!??! wanna try, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. indeed a very thankful thursday for u te! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful list of thanks! Thank you for sharing with us your grateful heart over at TT! -Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying for you, and loving you my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope all your goals for this month will be achieved, through God's grace of course :)
    have a happy thankful weekend ahead!

    ReplyDelete

When commenting, please use Name/URL so that I could follow you back and comment at the right blog. But if you prefer commenting with your blogger profile, please leave a link to your blog. Thank you!

Anonymous commentators are not allowed.