Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Can you figure out?

Everytime I uses the Firefox Mozilla in doing my blog, it appears like one below. Eventhough, I already change the font, font size and font color, it just appear like this:




I tried shifting to Windows Internet Explorer and it looks like one below. It follows the way I wanted it to appear. Can you figure out why?



Last night, my bro who's using Mozilla Firefox said my blog appears OK in his page.How about in yours? Maybe my browser is not working well in our computer...what do you think?

2 comments:

  1. Gen, am using mozilla and yes daut jud xa!

    anyway, about ur comment tnuod daghan ko opps now kaso gkapoy pko huna-huna kay halos all about debts ra oi...wa nko ma huna-hunaan...hehhehe
    cguro after sa among camiguin escapade tomorrow...ok na ko...hahhahah

    ReplyDelete

When commenting, please use Name/URL so that I could follow you back and comment at the right blog. But if you prefer commenting with your blogger profile, please leave a link to your blog. Thank you!

Anonymous commentators are not allowed.