Thursday, April 16, 2009

At last I won a very pretty customize layout for my blog!

I'm so busy tonight photocopying, cutting pictures,and pasting them on bond papers for my kindergarten workbook. Before deciding to close my eyes, I visited My Web-Blog Designs to check who's the winner of her customize lay-out. I joined the contest last April 13 when I visited her blog to thank her for the EC. There I saw the contest. The rule is sweat-free. If you like the design, you'll just comment and she'll draw the first five commentators. Anyway, she's one of my EC sponsors on the last Ask Ms Recipe's Spring Fling Contest.

And tonight, I'm amazed to see my name!



We'll just wait and see how my blog looks with its new layout. I can't wait on Friday...I'm so happy...I better go to bed now coz it's already early in the morning.


Shortybear’s Place

5 comments:

  1. Hello gang congrats! I can't wait to see sa imong new blog design!
    glad to hear that good news.
    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Your new layout looks good.

    Nilz.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Parabéns pelo excelente blog. Gostaria de lhe convidar para visitar o meu blog e conhecer alguma coisa sobre o Brasil. Abração

    ReplyDelete

When commenting, please use Name/URL so that I could follow you back and comment at the right blog. But if you prefer commenting with your blogger profile, please leave a link to your blog. Thank you!

Anonymous commentators are not allowed.