Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Where have all the technicians gone?....

Yesterday, the technicians (3 of them) came to our house and checked our PC. As I told you before we need them to install the ethernet controller tool so that we could use the internet. Guess what? They don't have CD driver for this...OH MY!!! What kind of technician are they? So confusing besides the "sign language" we did and broken Thai conversation I had with them....Anyway, we came to an agreement that they will bring the PC to their service center and bring it back today at 10 am....It's already 3 pm and they're not yet here. "More patience, Genebei", I told myself and tried to relax. Calling them is useless...no one could understand me. Maybe, I'll check it tomorrow in their office, it's not hard to talk to them face to face with matching action and some of Thai words I learned for the past three years.



Another thing, I'm waiting for the technician for our telephone. It's not working for a week now. I couldn't figure out why...internet connection is OK though, the telephone will ring when somebody calls us but we cannot hear each other and no dial tone.I've called the TOT company three times already before they sent their technician yesterday to fix the problem.The findings?There's no telephone signal(???)...something like this..and they left without a word!...but my hubby said they're going to report to the office about our predicament and they'll just be back after an hour but until now...I'm still waiting...No technician!...Where are they?






His Unfailing Love





3 comments:

When commenting, please use Name/URL so that I could follow you back and comment at the right blog. But if you prefer commenting with your blogger profile, please leave a link to your blog. Thank you!

Anonymous commentators are not allowed.