Friday, April 3, 2009

What's my PR?

Last night as I visited my blog I saw Ate Lalaine's message in my cbox telling me that she thinks I already have PR1. She's the one who gave me tips on monetizing my blog. Thanks so much Ate. Anyway, I don't know about PR or Page Rank. I just read from other posts that having higher PR means having more opportunities once you're monetizing your blog. I once checked my PR and its "0" but last night as I checked my PR again it's already 1! Oh...I'm so happy and I really thank the Lord.

The following is what I googled about Page Rank:

PageRank Technology: PageRank reflects our view of the importance of web pages by considering more than 500 million variables and 2 billion terms. Pages that we believe are important pages receive a higher PageRank and are more likely to appear at the top of the search results.

PageRank also considers the importance of each page that casts a vote, as votes from some pages are considered to have greater value, thus giving the linked page greater value. We have always taken a pragmatic approach to help improve search quality and create useful products, and our technology uses the collective intelligence of the web to determine a page's importance.


Shortybear’s Place

4 comments:

  1. Hey sweetie, praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hay ganyan din ako nung una...actually d ko sya inabangan..inantay kong mag mature ang blo ko...3 mos akoong sumali ng sumali sa mga meme and tags..etc etc ehehe hanggang nagulat nlng ako nung matutunan ko mag pr check PR2 n pla ako...kaso nawala nung nag buyblog review ako ahahah =) goodluck, kung me maitutulong ako buzz mo lng ako ehhehe lagi ako OL jganlising is my IM =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. am so happy for u sis! i was so shocked that my PR goes down to 1...well, still thankful to God!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats genebei it means more opps and better offer, ang hirap kaya makakuha ng PR, im happy for you gurl.

    ReplyDelete

When commenting, please use Name/URL so that I could follow you back and comment at the right blog. But if you prefer commenting with your blogger profile, please leave a link to your blog. Thank you!

Anonymous commentators are not allowed.