Thursday, April 16, 2009

Mommy Moments- Sentimental

mommy moments

Having a baby is like falling in love again, both with your husband and your child. Tina Brown


Sentimental means
"expressive of or appealing to sentiment, esp. the tender emotions and feelings, as love, pity, or nostalgia".

My unforgettable sentimental moment as a mom was that time when I gave birth to Hyzyd. Hearing his cry and seeing him as tiny as 50 cm and weighing 2.9 kg. made me forget all the pains of labor. All of those were washed away. Instead, the feeling of love for my dear son filled my heart.

Photobucket

This is our first picture taken by my hubby inside the delivery room. He was crying (as all newborn do) when the nurse let me hold the baby for the first time. I whispered to him "Welcome baby Hyzyd. Thank you Father God for trusting us with this special child. Mommy and daddy loves you so much." I was teary-eyed when I uttered those words and kissed him on his cheek. He seemed to understand me and he stopped crying.



13 comments:

  1. i think every birth is sentimental,kahit pang ilang beses pa,talking abt my own experienced who already have two. nice picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw! Buti ka pa may picture! Ay ako napahagulgol talaga at iniiwasan ko pa nuon na maiyak at magbara ilong ko kasi 'di ko maiikilos katawan ko. Pero keber na! Nakakaiyak naman talaga kasi! Tears of Joy talaga. :) Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet picture! The first moment with your child is so priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow me pic ka niyan, Genebie, buti ka pa. :)

    It really is one of a mom's sentimental moments. If not the most.

    Ingat lagi! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh you're right gene....giving birth is really sentmental afor all of us moms =) here's my post - http://ishiethan.blogspot.com/2009/04/mommy-moments-15-sentimental-moments.html and i have a n award and tag for you - http://ishiethan.blogspot.com/2009/04/multiple-tags-and-awards.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! its great that you have such a picture.. truly a special and sentimental moment...

    thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. a sentimental one indeed. mine's here http://jonathinks.blogspot.com/2009/04/mommy-moments-sentimental.html
    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. a senti one indeed. mine's here http://jonathinks.blogspot.com/2009/04/mommy-moments-sentimental.html
    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sweet moment indeed, sis. Wondeful!

    ReplyDelete

When commenting, please use Name/URL so that I could follow you back and comment at the right blog. But if you prefer commenting with your blogger profile, please leave a link to your blog. Thank you!

Anonymous commentators are not allowed.