Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I won! I won! I won!

This morning Ask Ms Recipe announced the winners of her Spring Fling Contest. I felt so blessed to emerge as the 2nd Prize winner!!!Yeheeyyyy...I'm so glad! I still have much to do to avail my prize...I got to visit the sponsors of the prizes but not yet now. I still have so much to do. I'm finishing my workbooks for K-1 and K-2. I need to pass it to our principal on the first day of May.

My schedule for doing this is whether early in the morning or late in the evening when baby Hyzyd is already asleep.

Maybe for this week and next week, I'll only have limited time here in blogsville but I won't forget to visit you my friends.


Shortybear’s Place

12 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! I already send your 3000 EC winning credits, enjoy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. indeed u r so blessed Gen! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Congratulations....gen....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Congratulations. I'm about to send you the 1000 ec...

    http://nurseabie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratulations to you! sure i owe you 1,000 EC credits then. ok, can you send me the link of your EC profile so i can send you the 1,000 ec? thanks and i'm looking forward to it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there, I just want to let you know that I received your message about winning my sponsorships at Ask Ms. Recipe contest, congratulations! I will transfer EC credit later today, you will receive a msg when the credit has been transferred. Congrats again and have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello! I already sent the 1000 ec.Congrats again..

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats te!!!enewei, can i ask for yer badge html code for me to have it in my site!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations to you! I had just sent you 1000EC points ;)

    ReplyDelete

When commenting, please use Name/URL so that I could follow you back and comment at the right blog. But if you prefer commenting with your blogger profile, please leave a link to your blog. Thank you!

Anonymous commentators are not allowed.