Saturday, April 18, 2009

She'll have edible wedding favors!


My co-teacher is getting married this August and during one of our casual talks, she asked me what's our wedding favor? Oh, I can't forget those hard times we had with my friends looking for a classy but inexpensive wedding favor for my wedding. I told her we finally ended up with something useful which is a hanky! "It's kinda unique!" she remarked. Then she asked for my opinion on what wedding favors could I suggest for her wedding. She's confused because there's a lot of choices- from cuplets to hand held folding fans. She wanted something out of norm. I suggested to her to try edible wedding favors. These are now the new trend for wedding favor gift giving for wedding seasons. I told her to give her guests something to snack on during her reception to sweeten their palette before dinner. She can place these edible wedding favors in her wedding favor boxes or favor bags for a stylish addition to her guest tables.She's surprised of my suggestion because it's not the usual practice here in Hatyai but she's interested to try it. She said her sister planned to order handmade carved soap flowers as wedding favors and she'll look for cookie wedding favors or candy wedding favors to go with it. I can't wait to attend her wedding! I'm excited to receive such lovely and unique wedding favors (if I will be invited...LOL!)


BuyBlogReviews.com



1 comment:

When commenting, please use Name/URL so that I could follow you back and comment at the right blog. But if you prefer commenting with your blogger profile, please leave a link to your blog. Thank you!

Anonymous commentators are not allowed.