Monday, April 6, 2009

of hot weather and daydreaming...

I could remember last year when my best friend was still here with us and the climate is very hot like today (25°- 29°C), she used to tell me that if only we have bundles of dollars we'll fly to any states in America because it's cold out there. We'll explore the states of Arizona to the states of Washington. Whew! That dream is kinda big and we started daydreaming..."If it's possible (take note of the "If"), where do you want to go?", she asked me. We'll, I'm interested about Arizona because of its famous Grand Canyon and I wanted to visit my dream house in there. "How about their weather?" , she inquired. The coldest months they have start in November through February . But this time of year,the temperatures start to rise again with warm days, and cool breezy nights (25°C).The weather adjustment is not too bad for me if I plan to stay there, I guess...hmmm...

We stopped our daydreaming before any of us could grab a phone and call Arizona real estate agent! LOL!



Shortybear’s Place

1 comment:

When commenting, please use Name/URL so that I could follow you back and comment at the right blog. But if you prefer commenting with your blogger profile, please leave a link to your blog. Thank you!

Anonymous commentators are not allowed.