Monday, April 6, 2009

Perfect Blend of Friendship Award


This blue heart represents Love and Friendship. Let me give you a background of why the color blue is chosen . Blue is calming. It can be strong and steadfast or light and friendly. Almost everyone likes some shade of the color blue.

Pantone has selected the color Blue Iris (PANTONE 18-3943) as the 2008 Color of the Year telling us: "Combining the stable and calming aspects of blue with the mystical and spiritual qualities of purple, Blue Iris satisfies the need for reassurance in a complex world, while adding a hint of mystery and excitement."

Shy of Simple Happy Life gave this award to me as a sign of good friendship. Thank you very much.

I offer this friendship award to all my friends here in blogsville. Thank you so much for welcoming me here, visiting me and giving your comments and helpful tips and your assurance that you'll be there for me when I needed you. Feel free to grab this award friends, you deserve this!


Shortybear’s Place

1 comment:

When commenting, please use Name/URL so that I could follow you back and comment at the right blog. But if you prefer commenting with your blogger profile, please leave a link to your blog. Thank you!

Anonymous commentators are not allowed.