Friday, April 17, 2009

Purse/Bag tag

It's already late at night and time to go to sleep but before lying down I had a final check on my blog site and checked my cbox for messages....and there lies my friend and sis Hazel's message informing me about her tag for me. It's a PURSE TAG! Well, it's a nice tag. Women (especially me) will spring for purses with no regret even without money to put into them..*chuckling*...For me, purse conveys the idea of a kind of small bag that is made of leather or plastic and people use it for carrying coins, paper money and credit and debit cards also. For me, though not necessarily, I carry one wherever I go to put various wares in it.he..he.. Okay, enough for the chattering...here's the rule of the tag:

1. Post a picture of whatever bag you are carrying as of late. No, you can't go into your closet and pull out your favorite purse! We want to know what you carried today or the last time you left the house.

2. List how much it cost. And this is not to judge. This is for entertainment purposes only. So spill it. And if there is a story to go along with how you obtained it, we'd love to hear it.

3. Tag some chicks. And link back to this post so people know why the heck you're showing everyone your bag.

Because of the rule, I can't show-off my Prada, my Loius Vuitton and my Gucci...*sigh*...Hey Genebei enough of the daydreaming! You don't have those designer's purse! Ha..ha..ha..sorry for the interruption...

I am a kind of person that is hesitant to plop down a bunch of money on a designer bag that to the untrained eye may be barely distinguishable from a knockoff. I have lots of purses/handbags that matches my dress during school days. What I will show you is the purse that I use the last time I left the house. It's a purse given by my friend.


I don't know how much it is and I assure you it's affordable but I love it because the person who gave this to me is very special. It's actually a product from Oriflame. This plain, simple purse is best for a mom like me.

So what do you think of me? They said that purses say something about the women who carry them, to potential employers, friends and even THIEVES!

There are a number of issues with reference to purses that I should consider when going out. Here in Hatyai, purse snatching is prevalent this year. It was not like that the first time I come here. I even left a purse in a mall with my digicam, debit cards and 10K baht in it before but was given back to me when I go to customer service. But if it happens now...I don't know if my purse will be given back to me. So if you plan to visit me here in Hatyai, be vigilant !

Now I wanna know what purse Phebie, Twinkie, Femikey, Jes, Ate Gigie and Carlota are carrying today.



Shortybear’s Place

7 comments:

  1. whoa...talagang makasaysayan ang purse na to ahahah =) pero funny natuwa ako ahaha =) same tayu...d mahilig sa signatured bag =) kahit anu lng basta cute =) thsnks for this tag =) post it soon =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now this time in Hatyai many snatchers and thieves so you have to watch out! Even it's cheap purse but if it has sentimental value well, very hurting if you lost it !!! Don't use often the things that is very special and memorable. Just keep it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Naku kinabahan ako rito ah! Siya na, makita niyo na lahat ng aking basura! :D I'll do this asap. Dami lang ligpitin right now. Thanks for this Genebei!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your bag appeals to me, sis because it's work and usability I'm thinking about. On Monday we're back to work, aren't we? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi sis, na post ko na...check this out!

    http://loveshaven.com/2009/04/purse-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here's mine sweetie: http://twinkiegolosino.blogspot.com/2009/04/my-big-bag.html

    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete

When commenting, please use Name/URL so that I could follow you back and comment at the right blog. But if you prefer commenting with your blogger profile, please leave a link to your blog. Thank you!

Anonymous commentators are not allowed.