Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Phone is Ok...

Just this afternoon at 5:30 pm, our phone rang. I supposed not to answer it because of its previous problem-it just ring but when you answer it, you'll not hear the person on the other line. In addition to it, it has no dial tone for two weeks now....Anyway, for curiosity sake, I pick up the phone and I noticed that our phone lighted (so it means....dial tone is working)...when I say "Sawadee Kha" (hello) the person on the other line told me that the telephone line is already fixed and asked me if I could hear him...YES sir! loud and clear...I replied...

Thank you Lord that our phone is fixed now and for the lesson I learned in waiting patiently....:)


Shortybear’s Place

1 comment:

When commenting, please use Name/URL so that I could follow you back and comment at the right blog. But if you prefer commenting with your blogger profile, please leave a link to your blog. Thank you!

Anonymous commentators are not allowed.