Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Another friendship award...

I wanna thank my sis (here in blogosphere) Mommy Phebie for this friendship award and at the same time a tag.


The rules are so easy:
1. Place the logo / banner on your blog.
2. Add a link to the blog who gave the award.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Add links to the blogs that you have nominated.
5. Let them know by leaving a message (shout) on their blogs.

Here are my seven of my closest friends online that I wanted to nominate:

Hazel of Delineating Des
Denise of Shorty Bear's Place
Mimi of There is a Time for Everything
Lalaine of Lalaine's World
Litlit of Genuine Cuisine
Janet of My Family Story
Gigie of Gigie's Planet


Shortybear’s Place

1 comment:

When commenting, please use Name/URL so that I could follow you back and comment at the right blog. But if you prefer commenting with your blogger profile, please leave a link to your blog. Thank you!

Anonymous commentators are not allowed.