Monday, April 6, 2009

No phone?...rejoice!!!

After two weeks, the phone is still not fixed by TOT...still no dial tone! I've been calling their office for ZILLION times today but no one answered...I wonder why? Do they have meetings?...do they have caller ID and they're avoiding my call?...I dunno...

Anyway, I'm not angry...wait...honestly... a little bit this morning but I just calm down and turn my concerns to God. If I get angry, will it benefit me?..Absolutely not!!! It will just contribute to the ageing of my cells....I won't let them affect me and destroy my very good day that the Lord has made.

My hubby told me the benefits of having no phone- no "telebabad"=no phone bills....he..he..He's right....



Shortybear’s Place

6 comments:

  1. really? they usually have great customer service.. have you tried going to there office in Carrefour?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahha! korek imo bana!!!

    Congrats sis!! daug napod ka sa Ask Ms Recipe Spring Contest...balatohi ko ug EC ha?daghana btaw na...

    oi naa ko tag nmo saun ra kaau kay copy paste ra...
    God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've sent the 2000 EC credits already. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've sent the 1500 EC credits. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

When commenting, please use Name/URL so that I could follow you back and comment at the right blog. But if you prefer commenting with your blogger profile, please leave a link to your blog. Thank you!

Anonymous commentators are not allowed.