Sunday, April 5, 2009

Clearing Caches and Cookies

Last night, I posted "What happen to the Entrecard tonight?" because I couldn't log-in to my Entrecard account. My friends here in blogosphere offered some suggestions and I'm so grateful for them. What I am curious about is what Gagay told me about clearing caches and cookies because as I logged in to my Facebook account, I couldn't get through and the issue of clearing caches and cookies came up.

I don't know how to do it or where to find the "caches" and "cookies" so I asked my brother. He taught me the following:

This is applicable for you if you're using Mozilla Firefox 3.1 Beta 3
1. Click "Tools" on your tool bars.
2. Click "Clear Recent History"
3. A pop-up box will appear and you're given choices what do you want to remove of your "History". Select one according to what you want to remove.
4. Click the boxes of "Cookies" and "Web cache"
5. Finally, click "Clear Private Data".

It's very easy and so thankful for another lesson learned in computer technology. Now, I'm able to logged in to my Entrecard account and Facebook.

Thank you bro and friends.


zwani.com myspace graphic comments

2 comments:

  1. yayks! thanks te for the mention! i just cleared my cache owso..i do it monthly..but sometimes just when needed the most coz of EC, FB, and other networked blogs-related sites..

    ReplyDelete

When commenting, please use Name/URL so that I could follow you back and comment at the right blog. But if you prefer commenting with your blogger profile, please leave a link to your blog. Thank you!

Anonymous commentators are not allowed.